1615 Attractive, complete Geneva Bible with a Prayer Book,
Genealogies and Map, Apocrypha, Concordances, and Psalter
Size: quarto 9 x 7 x 4"
Publisher: Robert Barker, London
VERY GOOD condition
[Geneva - Breeches - Bible], "The Bible, that
is, the Holy Scriptvres, conteined in the Old and New Testament. Tranflated according to the Ebrew and Greeke, and conferred with the
best Translations in diuers languages ; with most profitable
annotations vpon all the hard places, and other things of great
importance. Imprinted at London : By Robert
Barker, Printer to the Kings moft Excellent Maiestie... 1615"
1. BOOK of COMMON PRAYER : Complete (apart from Title Page.)
2. GENEALOGIES : Complete (Including Title Page.) Includes beautiful
engraved page of Adam & Eve and The Tree of Life. Light loss to
bottom corner margin of title page.
3. DOUBLE PAGE MAP of CANAAN Beautiful map in very good condition
with light chipping to margins.
4. HOLY BIBLE (OT & APOCRYPHA & NT) Complete and intact with ALL
PRELIMS and both title pages !!! Light chipping to edges of OT
Title, prelims & first leave of Genesis.
5. TWO RIGHT PROFITABLE CONCORDANCES. Complete with Title Page.
6. BOOK of PSALMES Title Page Date 1622 Ends on Psa.136. Two leaves
with 50% loss.
The leaves are OVERALL VERY GOOD - Black Letter - clear and legible.
with only MINOR age spotting / staining. The pages are a little wavy
towards the edges. VERY GOOD margins (though has been cropped away
slightly towards inner margin with occasional loss of headers. VERY
GOOD text block. The page edges are VERY CRISP indeed and the outer
margins with minor browning.
THE BINDING is a VERY NICE DARK TAN CALF with NEW END PAPERS.
Published by Robert Barker, LONDON, 1615.
A beautiful 1615 Geneva Bible
bound with lots of extra's!